COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, has been responsible for dramatic changes in public gatherings over the past 48 hours. From sporting events to concerts, the fear of contamination in large crowds has caused many cancellations or delays. The travel industry is also feeling the strain as passengers are becoming more reluctant to gather in confined spaces like airplanes and cruise ships due to the Coronavirus warnings.
I want to give you my personal assurance that Jackson Jet Center is on the leading edge of sanitary precautions, making air travel through our charter flight office and our private air terminal, the safest way to fly. Our terminal, which is cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis, is currently undergoing a deep cleaning to ensure nothing is missed!
- Our aircraft seating areas, along with all tabletops and storage areas are cleaned and disinfected before and after each flight.
- Our lavatories are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as part of our pre- and post-flight process.
- Jackson Jet Center has always used disposable cups and flatware as an extra precaution. We will continue this practice.
- Our staff will follow the recommended “stay at home” protocol should any of them feel ill.
- Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves will be available for passengers and crew on all flights.
- We have removed all blankets/pillows from the aircraft. Only professionally cleaned, single use soft goods will be used until further notice.
Trust the team at Jackson Jet Center to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding all aspects of COVID-19. We will implement any and all precautions recommended by these organizations.
Our goal is the same as it’s always been…get you to your destination and back, safely.
Jackson Jet Center