As you may be aware, beginning on March 25, 2020, the state of Idaho has issued a 21- day “Stay Home” order in order to address the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. While this “Stay Home” order affects many businesses in our area, the order exempts the transportation “aviation” sector. As a result, Jackson Jet Center is operating under the guidance and parameters set forth by the state of Idaho in addition to CDC guidelines.
Jackson Jet Center is continuing to offer on-demand charter services to the public at this time. Every charter flight is different, and we are dedicated to keeping your travel experiences as worry-free as possible. In addition to charter service, our FBO, parts and maintenance departments are also open with some limitations on hours.
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our clients and crew members. As a result, many of our processes have been updated to follow CDC recommendations and keep your travel experience secure and safe. We continue to closely monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and public health officials to implement any additional recommendations.
We are educating our team members about the importance of social distancing, respiratory etiquette, proper hygiene, frequent and appropriate handwashing, and not touching their hands to their faces, etc. We have placed additional hand-sanitizing stations throughout all of our facilities and regularly educate our team members about the hygiene and social etiquette that, when strictly followed, will help keep all of us healthy.
While we have always taken pride in the cleanliness and orderliness of our facilities, this is even more important in times like this. Our facilities teams are working extra hard to keep areas sanitized with thorough cleaning, disinfecting and wiping public and private surfaces within our facilities regularly. High-traffic areas receive even more frequent attention.
- We are disinfecting full aircraft seating areas with EPA-approved disinfectant both upon arrival and again before departure of every flight.
- Our pullout table tops and all storage areas are always handled with clean hands and we always use gloves.
- All lavs are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in efforts to ensure the upmost cleanliness.
- We have always, and will continue to use disposable cups and silverware for extra precaution.
- Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves will be available for passengers and crew on all flights.
- We have removed all blankets/pillows from the aircraft. Only professionally cleaned, single use soft goods will be used until further notice.
In an effort to protect our clients of all ages, if you have been exposed to or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we will not be able to transport you. The protection of our clients and crew members from exposure can only be accomplished by the cooperation and honesty of us all.
Should you have any questions or concerns or need to book a chartered flight, please do not hesitate to contact our office directly at 877-383-3300.
Jackson Jet Center