Jackson Jet recently completed the final steps in acquiring Phoenix based FBO (fixed base operator) Swift Aviation located at Sky Harbor International Airport. Like Jackson Jet Center in Boise, Swift Aviation is a member of the Air Elite® global network dedicated to elevated diamond service at distinct facilities.
Some of the available amenities include:
- 24-hour Assistance
- Plane-side Transportation Access for Passengers
- Free WiFi & Bistro Area
- Weather Planning with WSI Access
- Pilot Lounge with Private Snooze Rooms
- Private Shower and Change Rooms
- Courtesy Shuttle Van and Crew Cars
- Go Rentals Rental Car On-Site
- Private Meeting/Conference Rooms
- Volanti Jet Catering
- Fuel Service
- 31,000 Square Foot Arrival & Departure Canopy (largest in the Southwest)
Jeff Jackson, CEO of Jackson Jet, said “we are excited to offer an expanded service area to our growing customer base. We are constantly looking for ways to expand our overall footprint and Phoenix is a great fit!”
Jackson Jet will officially begin operations in Phoenix later this month.