Part Warranty Policy
Jackson Jet Center will follow and honor the manufacturer or supplier warranty policy of the part distributed.
Jackson Jet Center will process warranty claims on items sold with the manufacturer or supplier for the part which is warrantable. All warranty claims must be submitted within 15 days of replacement part installation. The customer must return all parts for which warranty is being requested, returned to JJC with the freight prepaid.
Please include the following information along with the parts a warranty claim is requested for:
- Aircraft model and serial number
- Registration number
- Hours on aircraft & date new part was installed
- Hours on aircraft & in-service date of part
- Logbook entries required (see warranty form under warranty and cores)
- Associated Tags
- Photos are sometimes required.
Warranty compensation is applied against the replacement part, not the defective part. Warranty Credits are posted after the part has been adjudicated and accepted by the supplier. Shipping and Handling is not covered under warranty.
- Please reference the Return Authorization Number (RAN) or Authorized Return Goods (ARG) on all documentation inside and outside of the box.
- Enclose a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
- Insure the package for full value.
- Ship the package prepaid. C.O.D.’s will not be accepted.