Before returning any product, contact the Jackson Jet Center by calling 800-401-5509 for Return Authorization and Return Shipping instructions. Return Authorization does not automatically constitute claim acceptance, the returned product will require manufacturer adjudication prior to receiving financial credit. Jackson Jetson Center reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
The customer is responsible to verify the part install qualification, application, and eligibility prior to installation. Jackson Jet Center is not responsible for parts installed incorrectly due to suggested applicability or manual discrepancies. It is the duty of the installer to verify eligibility prior to install.
PARTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION
Jackson Jet Center must be notified of any order discrepancy or claim within 3 days of receipt of our shipment. Written notification is required so that a claim can be initiated and filed for the adjudication process to begin.
(Jackson Jet Center will follow and honor the Textron Aviation Return Policy)
The following merchandise cannot be returned: NO EXCEPTIONS
- Parts that are less than $50
- Parts that hold a PMA, TSO, STC, Used, Tested, or Installed.
- Any part that has a shelf life – Batteries, Oil, Paint, Life Vest/Raft, Hazardous Material etc.
- Books, Videos, Software, Tools, Cut Material etc.
- Parts specified as ‘Final Sale’
- Special order parts
- Parts that are fabricate for the specific Customer Order
- Parts that are Painted, Modified, Tested
Returns are not accepted after 30 days — NO EXCEPTIONS
Non-discrepancy returns are subject to a 20% restock fee, $50 minimum/$500 per line max.
Core Returns — do NOT need a return authorization (Clearly mark the package and include instructions)
The FAA – 8130 Air Worthy Certificate or Certificate of Conformance must accompany all returned parts.
All cancellations are subject to Jackson Jet Center approval.
- Please reference the Return Authorization Number (RAN) / Authorized Returned Goods (ARG) on all documentation inside and outside of the box.
- Enclose a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
- Insure the package for full value. (You pay for freight and own the contents until it arrives on our dock and it is received.)
- All shipments should be sent to 2774 South Liberty Street, Boise, Idaho 83709
- Prepaid C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
CORE RETURN POLICY
Every manufacturer has different policies regarding what is acceptable for core returns. All cores must be “Like” for “Like” part numbers and must be in repairable condition. The customer will be responsible for all fees assessed by the manufacturer for substandard or unlike cores. All cores must be returned within 14 days of the original ship date. Any unit being returned for core credit shall be in the same condition as removed and it must include a completed tag. Cores must be complete and cannot be disassembled. Units that are rusty, corroded, or cannot be overhauled for any reason, will be classified as scrap, having no value. A percentage of the core value will be deducted for all missing or damaged parts. At no time will the damaged or missing parts charge on any unit exceed the core value of that unit.